- A key component of the Product Manager role is ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
- The Product Manager is responsible for delivering a differentiated product to market that addresses a market need and represents a viable business opportunity.
- Product Presentation to schools.
- Product training to the team.
- Subject and General workshops to schools.
- Competitors product analysis.
- Market research and identifying new avenues.
- Development of value additions like worksheets and question papers
Key Skills Required:
- product vision, strategy and roadmap.
- Gathers, manages, and prioritizes market/customer requirements
- Has technical product knowledge or specific domain expertise
- Demonstrated success in defining and launching products that meet and exceed business objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Subject matter expertise in a particular product or market. This should include specific industry or technical knowledge.
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority .
Desired Candidate Profile: Candidates should have a professional experience in Books Publishing Industry. Candidates should be ready to travel for business.Should have an experience of managing West Region.
Interested Candidates can contact on the mentioned contact details.Nishi Mishranishi.email@example.com
Salary: INR 3,50,000 - 8,00,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
PG:MBA/PGDM - Any Specialization, Marketing, Other
S Chand and Company Ltd.
Recruiter Name:Nishi Mishra
Contact Company:S chand
Address:7361,,RAVINDRA MANSION,QUTAB ROAD,RAM NAGAR, NEW DELHI, Delhi - 110044,India